A.A. District 70 Venmo @DISTRICTSEVENTYAA
District 70 has established a VENMO account for use. The sole purpose of this Venmo account
is for District 70 to receive donations from individual groups within District 70.
How to use:
It is easy to use Venmo once your group has its own Venmo account established.
- To establish an account, simply go online to the Venmo website.
- Select “personal” vs. “business” (AA groups are not businesses).
- Use your group name as your Venmo name.
- Complete the remaining information requested to establish your account.
Once established, follow the simple procedures to send donations to District 70.
- Open your Venmo app.
- Select “pay”.
- Search for “DISTRICTSEVENTY ROCKFORD” as the payee.
- Enter the amount of money you wish to send to the district.
- Hit enter.
If you have any questions or issues, please feel free to email any of the following: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, DCM@district70aa.org